- 【2 Powerful Cooking Burners】This 12-inch gas cooktop features 2 high efficiency sealed burners. The 2 burners include 5000Btu burners and 11000 Btu rapid burner. The different powerful burners can meet your different cooking requirements.
- 【Easy to Maintain】Built to last Stainless Steel cooktop surface and corrosion resistance and easy to clean. Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners to prevent food from falling into them. Modern and stylish finishes designed to perform as well as it looks, It is perfect for RVs, apartments, outdoor use ,etc.
- 【2 Convertible Gas Supply and Electric Ignition Design】This dual fuel gas hob is designed for natural gas and liquid propane. The initial setting is for natural gas and there is a conversion kit for LPG. 2 different gas supply options and the electric ignition will bring more convenience to your life.
- 【Safety Protection】The thermocouple flame-out failure divice system will shutoff the gas automatically if a flame is not detected to ensure your safety in an emergency.
- 【Perfect Dimension and 2-Year Quality Warranty】This gas cooktop has a stain-resistant stainless steel surface with 12.2*20.08*4.33inch(310*510*110mm) dimension. The built in size is 10.43*18.7inch(265*475mm) that can fit your kitchen perfectly."P.S： We provide the 24-month warranty for the gas cooktop, replace a new set directly once it has any quality problems.If you encounter any product after-sales problems, you can contact IsEasy Support Team at any time, Professional team is always on line.
High Power Cooking Burner
The dual fuel 12 inch gas cooktop comes with 2 powerful sealed burners, including a semi-rapid burner 4000-BTU and a rapid burner 12000-BTU
Adjust the Fire
Durable knobs can last long time under the high temperature cooking environment.
The use of a thermocouple flameout fault system ensures that the gas is automatically turned off when no flame is detected, helping to avoid gas leakage.
Comes with heavy cast iron grates for long lasting use and durability. Raise the bottom of the pot so that the bottom of the pot is in contact with the outer flame to heat the food.